Mamie Allie's Place

Just a blog by myself MamieAllie (Alicia) where I share photos, family history, health journey and just life in general with family and friends.

Thursday 10 October 2024

My Home Town in the Fall

Walking along the paths with bare trees and leaves all on the ground it made me think of my home town video I did with photos from the fall so I am going to share it once more here.  

Let me know if there is any trouble with playing it so that I can fix it but I think it will play okay as it did before.  

Have a great day!  We are off to the Fair today.



 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely video. Thank you for sharing the trip down memory lane.🍂🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the fair blog entry first, and coming back to catch this one... love the video... pulls you right in!

    ReplyDelete

Giving Thanks

  With the cloudy day and the leaves turning swiftly it certainly is a time to be thankful.  I have so many blessings to be thankful for, fa...