Yes, I am remembering September 11th and all the lives lost with sadness but also all the amazing stories of help that happened. So, I am listening to the soundtrack of Come From Away. Which is the story of when so many planes were rerouted to a small airport in a the small place of Gander, Newfoundland.
Below I will put a link to the trailer that is on YouTube, although I am sure you can find clips, shows and the full music soundtrack on all kinds of streaming services.
Just like I have music for nearly every special occasion and songs that take me right to a special moment in my life, this album brings me back to September 11th.
So, the week was the week starting of course with Labour Day and also the week we gave the carpets another wash as next week company will be here when we celebrate hubby's 80th. We are keeping it a small gathering as he didn't want a big fuss and that is good with me too as I am not a big fuss kind of person either. Anyway the carpets are nearly done for this month.
I just love the morning clouds on my walks, some I just can't help but take a picture. This was yesterday.
We went off to visit a friend yesterday afternoon as well and it was so good to catch up with her. She keeps the crosswords from her paper for hubby and had quite a collection since the last time we got to visit. It was lovely enough outside to sit and chat and watch neighbours go by. Hope we get a chance to visit again sooner rather than later.
So, that was our week really, not a lot going on and mostly usual stuff but the kind that makes you appreciate the quiet day to day.
Have a good one




No comments:
Post a Comment